Labels

Album (2) CF (10) Cloud (4) My Stuffs (4) News (33) Rain's Pic (20) Six To Five (7) Video (8)

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

With Whom Among The 9 Members Of ‘Girls Generation’ Does Rain Want To Be In A Romantic Relationship?

During the current pre-recoding of KBS 2TV’s talk show ‘Win Win Show’, when asked with whom he wants to be in a romantic relationship among 9 members of ‘Girls’ Generation’, Rain who has return to the musical stage in a year and a half answered, “They are all good girls.”

But, he answered the question about whose name was remembered first, excuding his witty stemming from his long experience, “Taeyeon was the first remembered by me.”, which put a smile on the face of Taeyeon who is one of the show hosts.

Rain said, “I feel like I’m on top of the world because I’ve come to do my activities with lots of idol groups. I think I’m asking a great deal of you, by suggestion that I want to be called an idol singer, so I’m trying to take more overtly sexual approach.”, which caused all members of the cast to burst out laughing.

This program will be aired at 11pm on April 13th, 2010.

credit to Asia Economy http://news.naver.com/main/read. … &aid=0002355586
Brief translation by rain bird.[/b
]

No comments:

Post a Comment