Labels

Album (2) CF (10) Cloud (4) My Stuffs (4) News (33) Rain's Pic (20) Six To Five (7) Video (8)

Friday, February 20, 2009

[Feb-20-2009] Fan Account I went to 625 Sinsege Department Store Today Morning

I went to 'Six To Five' Sinsege department store in Seoul today morning.
I was originally going to buy some spring wears, but it had more summer wears than spring wears.
I admit its quality. Still, it was a little dear to me, I am just a mere student. however, I was determined to buy one.
I would probably go with my mother next time.

I wanted to take a picture, but it was prohibited.
The shop was already being crowded with customers, though I arrived at 10: 40am.
It took one minute or so to stand in line for paying.
I wish for 625's success!


Credit : benamoo
Brief translation by rain bird@Rain-Eu

No comments:

Post a Comment